1. Who went with Joseph to see his sick father Jacob? (Genesis 48:1) __________________ ?
2. What land did Jacob tell Joseph that God had given to him and his descendants? (Genesis 48:3-4) ________________ ?
3. What claim did Jacob make to Ephraim and Manasseh? (Genesis 48:5-6) _______________ ?
4. In the promised land, what would be the inheritance of Joseph's other children born after Ephraim and Manasseh? (Genesis 48:6) __________ ?
5. Joseph said his sons came from Ephraim and Manasseh? (Genesis 48:9) ___________________ ?
6. Who was the older brother, Ephraim or Manasseh? (Genesis 48:1) _______________________ ? What was the blessing given Ephraim and Manasseh by Jacob?(Genesis 48:14,16)
7. Which Brother, Ephraim or Manasseh, did Jacob say his descents would become a greater multitude of nations? (Genesis 48:19) ____________ ?
Books of the Bible Spelling Test on ( June 8, 2016)
4 Books of the Gospel - Matthew, Mark, Luke, John